Coffee is life, or so it could be said. Be it a commuter, worker, someone wandering about town, what are the chances that they are carrying a cup of their favourite Joe as they go about their business?
With sketched cameos of a public transport commuter, skater, florist shopkeeper, busker, couple on a date night, pets causing a nuisance at home, overspent shopper, camper, and exasperated cleaner (thanks Mr Meowingtons!), it's time for a cup of coffee. Not shaken, not stirred.
- 300gsm 80% cotton (recycled) / 20% polyester (recycled), with cross stitch reinforced handles for heavier carrying
- Cotton is OEKO-Tex standard and vegan (Peta Approved), with the tote bag manufactured under Fair Wear Foundation membership
- Designed in-house alongside local creatives and locally screen printed by hand in Nottingham. Printed to order to prevent over-manufacture and reduce waste
- Front: screen-printed with nine people cameos
- Back: blank
- Size: 15"(H) x 14.5"(L)
- Details: strong double folded top edge, shaping seam at bottom to create volume
- Fabric washed, woven