Available in wholebeans only and roasted for filter.
- Do you like your coffee light, interesting and juicy?
- Do you make with a V60, chemex or as cold brew?
- Do you drink without milk?
If yes, then THE OTHER ONE is for you.
We won't go into the details of where it's from or that it tastes like babies heads and febreeze, you can just trust us that it will taste great for how you drink it.
If you make or drink coffee in more than one way (you wild one) then you might want to check out THIS ONE or THAT ONE.
- Flavour: Prune, grape, molasses
- Origin: Bwishaza, Rwanda
- Varietal: Red bourbon
- Process: Natural
- Altitude: 1500 metres above sea level