Available in wholebeans only and roasted for filter.
- Do you like your coffee likeable, laid-back and social?
- Do you make with a V60, filter, or cafetiere?
- Do you drink with or without milk?
If yes, then THAT ONE is for you.
We won't go into the details of where it's from or that it tastes like angel fart and cloud dust, you can just trust us that it will taste great for how you drink it.
If you make or drink coffee in more than one way (you wild one) then you might want to check out THIS ONE or THE OTHER ONE.
- Flavour: Nutty, chocolate, stone fruit
- Origin: Campos Altos / Cerrado Mineiro, Brazil
- Process: Natural
- Varietal: Catuai
- Altitude: 1200 metres above sea level