Available: 50g only.
Premium 100% organic nettle leaves, liquorice root, blackberry leaves, apple, rosehip peels, sea buckthorn, beetroot, parsley, ginger, rose blossom leaves, linden blossoms and rosemary (50g)
Recommended brewing: filtered fresh water at 100c for 3-4 mins. Each amount of tea may be used up to 3 times in the same cup or pot.
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that’s been practised in India for over 5,000 years and originates from the two Sanskrit words: ayus (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As the holistic practice of using natural herbs and spices to balance the mind, body and spirit, ingredients of this loose tea jar gives the following benefits:
- Nettle has been proven to reduce the severity of acne and can even prevent bacterial infections of various types. Due to its antioxidant properties, it can also speed healing, reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes, and promote anti-aging to reduce wrinkles and age spots.
- Liquorice root brightens skin, helps with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and skin rashes. Its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and demulcent properties help to heal various skin conditions, such as redness and inflammation. Its hydrating properties prevent the skin from getting dry while trapping its moisture. This keeps the skin looking fresh and younger.
- Blackberry leaves have collagen and elastin boosting properties that reverse cellular damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Rosehip has antibacterial, anti-viral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Its anti-aging properties fights cell damage caused by free radicals, heals tissue, and regenerates cells.
- Sea Buckthorn contains anti-oxidants like vitamin E and beta-carotene which effectively combats wrinkles, dryness, and other symptoms of ageing. It promotes cell tissue regeneration, thus aiding in the healing of wounds, and restoring skin tissue.
- Parsley has a large quantity of Vitamin C, which helps the skin rejuvenate and heal faster. Vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen, which is the substance that keeps skin looking young and vital.
- Beets are anti-inflammatory with powerful antioxidants that help fight signs of ageing. They also stimulate cell production, which can protect your skin from premature ageing and wrinkles.
- Linden contains antioxidant compounds such as quercetin and kaempferol. These act as free radical scavengers, eliminating these harmful substances from your system. The antioxidants in linden are especially powerful skin protectors.
- Rose petals can help stave off the signs of ageing like wrinkles and sagging. It supports the body’s immune system while promoting essential collagen production.
- Ginger’s anti-inflammatory nature helps fight wrinkles and soften your skin.