Available: 50g only.
Premium 100% organic lemongrass, liquorice root, apple, peppermint leaves, chamomile, fennel, strawberry leaves, linden blossoms and marigold blossoms (50g)
Recommended brewing: filtered fresh water at 100c for 3-4 mins. Each amount of tea may be used up to 3 times in the same cup or pot.
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that’s been practised in India for over 5,000 years and originates from the two Sanskrit words: ayus (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As the holistic practice of using natural herbs and spices to balance the mind, body and spirit, ingredients of this loose tea jar gives the following benefits:
- Lemongrass calms the nervous system by alleviating the symptoms of anxiety and fatigue.
- Liquorice root helps ease stress and fatigue.
- Peppermint is cooling and reduces blood pressure and body temperature, promoting relaxation.
- Chamomile calms the nerves and soothes tense muscles.
- Fennel releases endorphins that help calm fears and anxiety levels.
- Strawberry leaves are antiseptic and cooling.
- Linden was historically used to soothe nerves and treat health problems associated with anxiety. Further, its calming nervine, antispasmodic, and helpful circulatory properties are used to help to ease spasms and cramps that contribute to headaches, tight muscles, and migraines as well as menstrual cramps.