Automation at every stage. Automated, touch screen operation simplifies how to make your favorite cafe coffee in three easy steps – grind, brew and milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalized coffees.
With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy café quality coffee at home.
The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe.
- Precise Water Temperature
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 1ºC. The Oracle™ Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range coupled with dual stainless steel boilers and a heated group head.
The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle™ Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- Sufficient Steam Pressure
A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavour of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
The innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, and then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, the same way as any good commercial machine.
- Accessories: Mini Grinds Bin, 58mm Full Stainless Steel Portafilter, 1 cup & 2 cup Single Wall Filter Baskets, 480ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Steam Wand spare parts, Cleaning Kit, Water Hardness Test Strip, Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
- Capacity: Bean Hopper Capacity: 280 grams, Water Tank Capacity: 2.5 Litres
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
- Dimensions: 39.2(W) X 37.3(D) X 45.4(H)
- Integrated Coffee Grinder: Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder.
- Over Pressure Valve: This commercial feature limits the 15 bar Italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot.
- Power: 2400 Watts
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Settings: Touch screen operation, 5 pre-programmed Café favourites, Create, save and name 8 customisable coffee settings, Adjustable Grind Control, Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture, One/Two Shots, Hot Water, Timer, Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency.
- Triple Heat System: 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability. 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature. 3. Heated group head–PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
- Voltage: 220–240 Volts
- Warranty: 2 Year Repair, Replace or Refund Guarantee (at the sole discretion of Sage Appliances)
For help in how to use a Sage Espresso Machine, visit our Espresso brewing guide.