Commercial features and performance, in a domestic footprint. At the heart of this machine is it’s dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality. Make sure you pair with a coffee grinder to get the full experience.
The Pros have spoken. When asked about the Dual Boiler, Australian Barista Champion Craig Simon deemed it “Ridiculously good. 24.5 out of 25.”
- Precise And Repeatable Extraction
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 1⁰C) to extract maximum flavor potential, shot after shot.
- Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers micro-foam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavor and is essential for creating latte art.
Allows easy programming and has a shot clock for timing the extraction.
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
Weight: 9.1 kg
- Dimensions: 35.3 × 41.7 × 40.4 cm
- Waranty: 2 Year Repair, Replace or Refund Guarantee (at sole discretion of Sage Appliances)
- Included Accessories: Single & Dual Wall (1 & 2 Cup), Filter Baskets, The Razor™ Precision Dose Trimming Tool, 480 ml Stainless, Steel Milk Jug. Cleaning Kit, Water Filter
Capacity: Water Tank 1.98l, Bean Hopper 227g
- Boiler: Advanced ThermoCoil
- Pump Pressure: 15 bar
- Milk Frother: Professional steam wand
- Water Tank Access: Top
- E.S.E. / Pod Compatible: E.S.E.
- Heatup Time: 3 Seconds
- Power: 1680 Watts
- Voltage: 220 Volts
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel
For help in how to use a Sage Espresso Machine, visit our Espresso brewing guide.