• Jasmine Dragon Pearl is picked in the early spring in the misty mountains of Fujian Province
• Only the most tender green buds are hand-rolled into small pearls
• Jasmine Dragon Pearl is naturally scented with jasmine blossoms over several nights using an age old traditional technique of layering the tea leaves and the jasmine blossoms. The blossoms are then removed by hand.
• When infused, Jasmine Dragon Pearls are exquisitely light and sweet. It is also visually stunning as the leaves unfurl and can be enjoyed in a glass teapot.
• You don't need many individual pearls to make a pot, so make sure you don't use too many each time. The laves can be infused many times
• We hand-pack out Jasmine Dragon Pearl in Edinburgh in infinitely recyclable aluminium caddies or cardboard cartons with a plastic free inner, or into resealable stand-up pouches
|Where is it from?:
Fujian Province, China