La Virgen is the brainchild of Grupo Asociativo Villa Esperanza (GAVE) in Guadalupe, Colombia. GAVE had the objective of improving their income and quality of life through the joint commercialisation of their coffee. Their coffee contributes a low acidity to Resolute, which is both chocolatey and sweet.
Santa Elena is a high-altitude farm in Santa Ana, El Salvador. The farm is owned by Fernando Lima, whose attention to detail is reflected in the vibrancy of flavour and the strong structure of the coffee, which contributes to this espresso blend.
The Huabal smallholders work across two neighbouring mountains in Peru with differing climates and soil conditions; some areas are wet and humid, whilst others are dry and hot. This diversity contributes to Resolute’s complex flavour.
- Flavours: Caramel, Milk Chocolate, Stewed Plum
- Origin: Guadalupe, Colombia and Santa Ana & Huabal, Brazil
- Process: Pulped Natural & Washed
- Varietal Bourbon, Castillo, Caturra & Colombia
- Elevation: 1700, 1500 - 1800 & 1600 - 2000 metres above sea level