Available in 250g only.
This coffee comes from Solok Radjo Cooperative located on the highlands of Solok Regency, West Sumatra Province (1300-1900 masl) precisely around the foot Gunung Talang, West Sumatera, Indonesia. Solok Radjo is an agribusiness organization that focuses on developing Arabica coffee and consists of a collection of coffee farmers, extension agents, traders and observers.
- Flavours: Lemon, Orange, Passionfruit
- Origin: West Sumatera, Indonesia
- Process: Double Fermentation Natural
- Variety: Andungsari, Sigararutang, Kartika II
- Altitude:1500 - 1700 metres above sea level