Available: 30g only.
Matcha was traditionally consumed by Samurai Warriors and Zen Buddhist Monks, and still used today as part of the Japanese tea ceremony. Jeeves and Jericho's fortifying matcha is made from high-grade finely ground Japanese Tencha leaf.
A velvety vivid green umami broth with a delicate sweetness.
Origin: Hikari matcha from Uji, Kyoto Prefecture in Japan.
- 100% ground green tea. Naturally contains caffeine.
- Use fresh water and a traditional bamboo whisk or mini electric milk frother.
- Tea 1g, Water 100ml, Temp. 80°C
- Put the matcha powder in a wide cup or matcha bowl.
- Add the water and whisk until smooth and lightly frothy.