Common Greens

Sugarman Blend Coffee

(earns 35 Taste Points)
Quick Details
Flavours: Chocolate & Sugars Fruits
Notes: Caramel Honey Milk Chocolate Mixed Berries
Origin(s): Brazil Ethiopia
Smooth
Brightness of Flavours
Crisp
Smooth & Gentle
Thin
Mouthfeel
Heavy
Full Bodied & Rich
Balance of Flavours
Well Balanced
Coffee Specification
Roast Profile: Roasted for Espresso
Processing Method:
Cupping Score:
More Information
Does this include caffeine? Yes, this product contains caffeine
Is this coffee available as pre-ground?
Are there any specific product benefits?
Like This Product? Share:
Sugarman Blend Coffee

This coffee is available in wholebeans only as an espresso roast.

Common Greens roast this blend for sweetness. 70% comes from El Dorado in Brazil, which gives it a thick crema and caramel sweetness, whilst the other 30% comes from an Ethiopian farm called Daanisa which gives it extra sweetness and a berry after finish.

To ensure you receive the freshest beans possible, Common Greens roast to order. Roasting usually takes place on Wednesday, therefore your order will be dispatched within a week. 

- Flavours: Milk chocolate, honey, caramel, berries

Delivery Details
Dispatch: GUSTATORY is not a warehouse. This is shipped from Common Greens
Shipping Costs: Visible here soon. Every brand has individual shipping costs, free delivery thresholds and accepted countries of purchase. View your checkout for further details
Curating Excellence In Taste
One Account, One Checkout New? Making great brands simple to find, shop the world's best independents and checkout with one account, or as a guest.
Supporting Independents. Shop Online For Local