Freeze & Serve is nothing short of genius for any kitchen or cooking fan! Four himalayan salt plates turn any starter or dessert into a RivSalt gastronomic experience.
To use, simply pop the plates into your freezer for a couple of hours and take them out again just before serving. The plates have one flat side, which are great for starters like sashimi, tartar or salad, and another side with a rounded cavity, which are perfect for desserts like vanilla ice cream with grated raw liquorice.
How to freeze & serve:
- Freeze the plates for 2-3 hours
- Remove them just before serving
- After using, wipe them clean with a sponge using as little water as possible and no detergent
- Dry with a kitchen towel
- Leave to dry for at least 12 hours before placing back in original packaging.
- Store in low humidity conditions