The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee.
- Ergonomic handle. Do not use soap or detergent
- Safety valve - exclusive and easy-to-clean safety inspection value patented by Bialetti
- High quality aluminum with double turns
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces except induction
- 1 cup equals 50 ml. Total capacity: 550ml
- Cleaning: Wash by hand with warm water. Do not use soap, detergent, steel wool or other abrasive products. Do not use in dishwasher. Dry thoroughly with towel. Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation. An evolution of the original Moka Express model created in 1933
- Made in Italy with food grade aluminium and heat resistant nylon
- Note: Not all the products have the water fill line, in that case the "Fill Line" is quite faint, advise it is best to fill water to just below the gasket in the chamber
For help in how to use a Bialetti Moka Pot, visit our Stovetop brewing guide.