Available as 3x 100g bags only.
Apostle Coffee sources all its coffee as part of a collaborative supply chain, ensuring mutual benefit and positive social and environmental impact
The Apostle roastery is ‘off grid’, powered by wind, solar and natural. It also a Carbon Neutral product and Apostle ‘inset’ our carbon footprint by planting endangered Black Poplar Trees on land surrounding the roastery. The packaging is also 100% Compostable.
- Flavour: Espresso - Caramel, roasted walnuts and cocoa / Single - Baked apple, black tea and lemongrass / Decaf - Apricot, macadamia and shortbread
- Origin: Colombia / Honduras / Democratic Republic of Congo
- Varietal: Premium, Catuai, Bourbon
- Process: Washed
- Altitude: 1480-2000 metres above sea level
- Cupping score: 84 - 86
- Each box contains 100g worth of each coffee