The Aerobie AeroPress is a revolutionary way to make the perfect coffee every time. It’s so simple to use, that once you own an AeroPress you won’t want to go back to instant coffee or using expensive coffee brewers. The AeroPress uses gentle air pressure which creates a smooth, rich flavour with lower acidity and without bitterness.
Other coffee makers drip hot water on to a bed of ground coffee which results in over extracting at the centre and under extracting the flavour from the edges. But the AeroPress brewing system results in uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavour. The AeroPress comes with full instructions for use; just add your coffee and water!
- Brews smooth, perfect coffee every time.
- Lightweight and portable, making it perfect for camping and holidays.
- Micro-Filtered for grit free coffee.
- Actual ‘press time’ is just 20 seconds.
- Simple and quick to clean; there’s no washing-up of fiddly parts.
- Comes complete with 350 filters, scoop, funnel and stirrer.
- Everything you need to make professional coffee at home.
- New silicone seal - more durable than before.
It is possible for the seal area to smell like stale coffee. We recommend AeroPress users remove the seal from the end of the plunger once a month or so to thoroughly clean all sides of the seal.
Most commonly used in the home kitchen, the Aeropress is very lightweight, compact, and durable, therefore making it ideal for use when camping, backpacking, boating, travelling and more. Truly transportable.
For help in how to use an Aeropress, visit our Aeropress brewing guide.