Available: 50g only.
Premium 100% organic fennel, cinnamon, ginger, liquorice root, lemongrass, black pepper, peppermint, cloves and parsley (50g)
Recommended brewing: filtered fresh water at 100c for 3-4 mins. Each amount of tea may be used up to 3 times in the same cup or pot.
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that’s been practised in India for over 5,000 years and originates from the two Sanskrit words: ayus (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As the holistic practice of using natural herbs and spices to balance the mind, body and spirit, ingredients of this loose tea jar gives the following benefits:
- Fennel releases endorphins that help calm fears and anxiety levels.
- Cinnamon stimulates circulation and acts as a warming agent for overall relaxation.
- Ginger alleviates anxiety and soothes tired muscles.
- Liquorice root helps ease stress and fatigue.
- Lemongrass calms the nervous system by alleviating the symptoms of anxiety and fatigue.
- Peppermint is cooling and reduces blood pressure and body temperature, promoting relaxation.
- Cloves contain eugenol, a well-known muscle relaxant.