Available in wholebeans only. Suitable for espresso or filter.
- Do you like your coffee not to taste like cardboard, not to keep you awake and convincing?
- Do you make with either an espresso machine, stove top / aeropress, or filter / cafetiere?
- Do you drink with or without milk?
- If yes, then DECAF is for you.
We won't go into the details of where it's from or that it tastes like ambi pur and freshly cut grass, you can just trust us that it will taste great for how you drink it.
If you make or drink coffee in more than one way (you wild one) then you might want to check out THIS ONE, THAT ONE or THE OTHER ONE.
- Flavours: Chocolate, Floral, Peach
- Origin: San Agustin, Huila, Colombia
- Varietal: Castillio, Caturra
- Process: Washed and Decaffeinated
- Altitude: 1600 - 1800 metres above sea level